Terms and Conditions - For Agents and Individuals Advertising on InfoBerkhamsted
Terms Used in the following Terms and Conditions
- 1. “We” and “Our” refers to the partners of InfoBerkhamsted and Adamas Ltd (website design company).
- 2. Website refers to the website InfoBerkhamsted
- 3. “You” refers to all agents and individuals using the Website to market your business and classified adverts including properties, cars and jobs, irrespective of payment options.
- 4. Business refers to all listings in the business directory and all properties, vehicles and jobs as advertised by agents using the website
- 1. Your use of our website is subject to the following conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions express or implied.
- 2. The current version of our terms and conditions will apply at all times to your use of our website.
- 3. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising in respect of your membership will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Our Commitment to You
- 1. We will provide you with an internet advertising service to market your business and classified adverts in and around Berkhamsted.
- 2. Business Directory listing and adverts are placed in alphabetical order with Webverts at the top of the page followed by Premium ads then Normal ads.
- 3. We will provide affiliated agents (property, vehicle and job agents) with a premium listing in the business directory with a direct link to your website.
- 4. We will undertake to provide access for you to add, edit or delete Your advert information on our website at any time.
- 5. We will undertake to maintain the availability and performance of our website but shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 6. We do not warrant that the Website will be free of error or that the website and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
- 7. We warrant that no third party will be granted access to your data without your consent, other than that which is or was made available via our website.
- 8. We shall not bear any liability for the information relating to Your advertisements.
- 9. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by You whether arising from access to the Website contents, use of any of the material contained upon the Website, temporary or permanent unavailability of the whole or any part of the website, or otherwise.
- 10. We exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete data provided, whether temporarily or permanently.
- 11. We reserve the right to edit, review, suppress or remove your data if we believe it is inaccurate, inappropriate or in our opinion contravenes these conditions or any applicable law in any way.
- 12. We may immediately terminate or suspend without notice Your use of our website if we believe You are in breach of any term, condition or warranty in these Conditions.
- 13. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any changes to our advert presentations or the format in which you must provide your data.
- 14. We will forward all potential customer enquiries, generated from our website, to the contact details we have for your locations as soon as reasonably practical.
- 15. We will not be liable for any lost business if any of your nominated email addresses are not capable of receiving our messages.
- 16. We will not be held liable if events outside our control prevent us from fulfilling our obligations to you.
Your Commitment to Us
- 1. You warrant that you have not or will not misrepresent the nature of your business to us.
- 2. You warrant that your data will only include information on products that you are authorized to advertise and is of a professional and inoffensive nature; is to the best of your knowledge free from known viruses and is not in breach of any obligations of confidentiality or privacy.
- 3. You warrant that when reproduced or published by Us, your data will not; breach any contract; fail to comply with any applicable law or regulation; infringe any copyright, trade mark, intellectual property or any other personal or proprietary right of any person, firm or corporate entity; render Us liable to any claim whatsoever; and that You will indemnify us against any resulting third party claim, legal action or penalty should your data not meet these conditions.
- 4. You will undertake to update your advert / marketing data and any contact details to ensure that ALL of your information presented on our website is accurate and current.
- 5. You will provide your data to Us in accordance with our specifications and in such a way as not to interfere with the operation of our website.
- 6. For attention of Property Agents –
a. You must ensure that all your properties advertised on our website comply with all UK legislation that applies to the marketing of property or land including the Property Misdescription Act 1991, The Housing Act 2004 and The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007) and must not make false or misleading statements about certain specified matters about or related to the property as per Statutory Instrument 1992 No. 2834.
b. You warrant that where you provide images for the property, you are marketing such images are only of the property or land being offered and surrounding location.
Terms and Conditions for visitors to InfoBerkhamsted
Terms Used in the following Terms and Conditions
- "we/us/our" means Adamas Ltd (website designers) and the partners of InfoBerkhamsted.
- "Website" means the Website http://www.InfoBerkhamsted.co.uk.
- "you"/"your" means the user of the Website
1. Visitors to the site
- a) All visitors to the Website agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any subsequent variation or amendment to them. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our Website. If you use the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions by posting any changes on the Website. The new terms will be effective immediately after they are posted and you agree to be bound by the most current version. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
- b) Access to certain areas of the Website is restricted. We reserve the rightto restrict access to other areas of the Website, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion.
- c) If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of the Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password. We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion OR if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of the Website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
- e) You must not use the contact details provided by private advertisers other than in connection with a genuine enquiry relating to the purchase by you of the product being advertised.
- a) We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any visitor to this Website whether arising from access to the Website contents, use of any of the material contained upon the Website, temporary or permanent unavailability of the whole or any part of the Website, or otherwise. In particular it is the exclusive responsibility of visitors to this Website to satisfy themselves in every respect as to advertisers upon this Website and the quality and nature of any goods or services.
- b) This Website and services provided on and through the Website are provided on an "as is" basis.
- c) The details of the adverts available on this Website are provided to us by our affiliated agents and individual clients of the site – they are for your information only. We cannot verify these details and therefore make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk.
- d) The pages contained in the Website may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- e) We exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability, modify or discontinue this Website and its services or delete data provided, whether temporarily or permanently.
- f) We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- g) We do not warrant that the Website will be free of error or that the Website and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
- h) We reserve the right to remove adverts that contain offensive content.
- i) Classified adverts are for selling products not for business promotions. We therefore reserve the right to exclude adverts that do not fit into our pre-defined categories.
3. Intellectual property
- a) Unless otherwise stated, Adamas Ltd owns the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- b) The Website and all of the related pages, including but not limited to content, software, code, graphics or other material contained either in the sponsor advertisements or electronically distributed on the Website is owned by Adamas Ltd and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, database rights or other proprietary rights and laws. Unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the expressed written consent of Adamas Ltd is strictly prohibited.
- c) Except as expressly provided, nothing contained within these conditions or anywhere on the Website shall be construed as conferring any licence of our or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- d) Licence to use Website:
i. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the Website.
ii. you must not republish material from this Website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this Website
in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
iii. you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our Website or material on our Website for a commercial purpose,
without our express written consent.
4. Links to third party sites
- a) This Site contains links to websites operated by third parties. The content of the linked sites is not under our control and we explicitly state that we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The links are provided for your convenience and any such link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or of any association with the operators of the site. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
- b) The information on this Website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this Website and the information on this Website.
- c) Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up-to-date, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on this Website is kept up-to-date.
- d) Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our Website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
5. Law and jurisdiction
- a) This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
We welcome any questions, comments and requests regarding this terms and conditions and should be emailed to team@InfoBerkhamsted.co.uk
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions.